Sunday 27 March 2011

NeuroZen

I received this reply to my posting on another site. Thanks to matureposman by the way but it sort of puts the question: "Is there any way we can take a 'zen' attitude to neuropathy problems?" Can we 'relax' the pain away, or use the power of the mind to reduce our body's reaction to the symptoms?
What do you think? Has anybody had success with hypnotism for instance?
Reply by matureposman 3 hours ago
Good ole, neuropathy, I try to zen with it anymore over the additional meds, for me, tried many of them, hate the additional side effects. Nice web site. I never thought about it affecting organs, but now it makes sense in one of those 'light bulb' moments for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome but advertising your own service or product will unfortunately result in your comment not being published.