Tuesday 12 March 2019

More And More Convincing Arguments For Cannabis As Neuropathy Relief

Today's post from ehealthdigest.org (see link below) is one of thousands that are emerging every day that endorse the nerve pain relief that cannabis can bring. This person vapes his cannabis to achieve the best effects but there are many other alternative means of taking cannabis and whatever you eventually choose and how difficult the process may have been to get to that point, you have to ask yourself...what is worse...taking cannabis or submitting to relentless nerve pain every day. The authorities and the law are catching up and technology is creating means of taking medical cannabis that give you choice as to what's most comfortable for you but you have to admit...it sounds like an attractive option when you have neuropathic symptoms.


Cannabis Has Restored My Body From Fibromyalgia, Seizures, and Neuropathy
By admin- March 9, 2019


Painkillers were stolen so Doc got me my card. Cannabis has restored most of the life I lost.

In 2000, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, Peripheral Neuropathy, Raynaud’s Syndrome and Non-Epileptic Seizure Disorder. I’ve always had a low seizure threshold, which means even on meds, I still have seizures.

Within a couple years I was on Oxycontin, Vicodin, Ambien, Flexeril, and three anti-seizure meds and then a couple more to handle side effects.

In 2004, my son’s friend stole all my meds a couple hours after refilling them. I immediately went to my doctor who told me that he was forbidden by law from replacing them. He then excused himself, went into his office, and came back into the exam room with some paperwork. He told me that the health care corporation he worked for had a policy against it, but he was signing a medical cannabis card application for me. He also pulled out his wallet and gave me the state fee in cash.

I did get through withdrawals, even with cannabis not something I want to repeat….

I started smoking flower, at first whatever I could get, then settled on Blue Dream, Train Wreck, Bubble Gum, Nevilles Haze and Jack Herrer. Between them I found relief from pain, insomnia, AND seizure frequency dropped dramatically.

In 2011, I had a traumatic brain injury which resulted in a blood clot on my pituitary gland. This left me with worse tremors and worse seizures, and an endocrine system that is completely dysfunctional. It also left me with a form of anorexia, where I have no sensation of hunger and persistent nausea.

I now usually grow my own, and produce high quality concentrates for my own use. I smoke flower, vape and dab strain specific concentrates and make edibles and balls for myself.

I dose a dab or hit off the vape about once every three or four hours, and smoke a bowl of train wreck or another heavily seating strain flower before bed.

Cannabis has given me back most of the life I lost.

Source:https://www.rxleaf.com

http://ehealthdigest.org/2019/03/09/cannabis-has-restored-my-body-from-fibromyalgia-seizures-and-neuropathy/

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome but advertising your own service or product will unfortunately result in your comment not being published.